Tag Archives: jersey of football teams

Highland Springs, Virginia

Highland Springs is a census-designated place located 5 miles East of Richmond,VA (CDP) in Henrico County, Virginia, United States. The population was 15,711 at the 2010 census.

Edmund Sewell Read founded the community of Highland Springs in the 1890s as a streetcar suburb of Richmond on the Seven Pines Railway Company’s electric street railway line between the city and the National Cemetery at Seven Pines. There, many Union dead were interred, primarily as a result of battles nearby during the Civil War (1861–1865), most notably during the Peninsula Campaign of 1862. The potential traffic of visiting families to the Richmond area from out-of-town needing transportation to and from the cemetery was a motivating factor for inception of the new street railway.

Read came to the area from Boston in hopes of finding a suitable climate for his ailing wife. The natural springs in the area made it a suitable choice for the Read family, and apparently an inspiration for the new name.

Approximately mid-way along the new streetcar route from Richmond through eastern Henrico County, Read bought a 1,000-acre (400 ha) tract of land and divided it into lots. He laid out along the main street which was the pre-existing Nine Mile Road, new cross streets named in alphabetical order after plants, beginning from the west: Ash, Beech, Cedar, Daisy, Elm, Fern, Grove, Holly, Ivy, Juniper, Kalmia, Linden, Maple, Oak, Pine, Quince, Rose, and Spruce. One block south of and parallel to the Nine Mile Road, Read Street was named for its founder, Edmund Sewell Read.

The Sewells’ large brick home is situated on the south side of Nine Mile Road between Grove and Holly, with Read Street to its rear. Today it serves as a medical office complex.

Like many neighborhoods in the south, Highland Springs has a street named after Robert E best vacuum bottle. Lee. The community also includes a Washington Street.

Highland Springs is located at (37.545445, -77.328524).

According to the United States Census Bureau, the CDP has a total area of 8.3 square miles (21.6 km2), of which 8.0 square miles (20.7 km2) is land and 0.35 square miles (0.9 km2), or 4.09%, is water.

As of the census of 2000, there were 15,137 people, 5,788 households, and 4,132 families residing in the CDP. The population density was 1,777.0 people per square mile (686.0/km²). There were 6,040 housing units at an average density of 709.0/sq mi (273.7/km²). The racial makeup of the CDP was 44.48% White, 51.83% African American, 0.62% Native American, 0.64% Asian, 0.01% Pacific Islander, 0.80% from other races, and 1.63% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1.55% of the population.

There were 5,788 households out of which 37.9% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 41.2% were married couples living together, 25.5% had a female householder with no husband present, and 28.6% were non-families. 23.4% of all households were made up of individuals and 7.6% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.59 and the average family size was 3.03.

In the CDP, the population was spread out with 29.1% under the age of 18, 8.5% from 18 to 24, 31.1% from 25 to 44, 21 water bottle suppliers.2% from 45 to 64, and 10.2% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 34 years. For every 100 females there were 84.1 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 76.8 males.

The median income for a household in the CDP was $39,936, and the median income for a family was $42,887. Males had a median income of $33,117 versus $25,726 for females. The per capita income for the CDP was $17,979 jersey of football teams. About 8.5% of families and 10.4% of the population were below the poverty line, including 14.4% of those under age 18 and 6.5% of those age 65 or over.

Source

Although no physical traces of the street railway remain in Highland Springs stainless steel thermos jug, old brick streetcar barns are extant both in Richmond, in the Church Hill area, and in Sandston at Seven Pines, where an unusual street configuration is attributed to the turning path of the old trolley cars at today’s U.S. Route 60.

The new ABA team the Richmond Elite are based in Highland Springs, their home arena being Highland Springs High School.

The climate in this area is characterized by hot, humid summers and generally mild to cool winters. According to the Köppen Climate Classification system, Highland Springs has a humid subtropical climate, abbreviated “Cfa” on climate maps.

Absolute Music 10

Absolute Music 10 er det tiende samlealbumet i den norske Absolute Music-serien og ble utgitt i 1994.

········· 10 · 11 · 12 · 13 · 14 · 15 · 16 · 17 · 18 · 19 · 20 · 21 · 22 · 23 · 24 · 25&nbsp football uniforms custom;· 26 · 27 · 28 · 29 · 30 · 31 · 32 · 33 · 34 · 35 · 36 · 37 · 38 · 39 · 40 · 41 · 42 · 43 · 44 · 45 · 46 · 47 · 48 · 49 · 50 · 51&nbsp jersey of football teams;· 52 · 53 · 54 · 55 · 56 · 57 · 58 · 59 · 60 · 61 · 62 · 63 · 64

Absolute VG-lista 1980 · Absolute VG-lista 1981 · Absolute VG-lista 1982

’99 · 2000 · 2001 · 2002 · 2003 · 2004 · 2005 · 2006 · 2013

Absolute One Hit Wonders · Absolute One Hit Wonders II · Absolute Movie Hits · Absolute Dance Classics&nbsp fanny pack running;· Absolute Reggae Classics · Absolute Unforgettable Classics · Absolute Sixties · Absolute Seventies&nbsp what is lemon squeeze;· Absolute Seventies 2 · The Absolute Best Of The 90’s · Absolute Nineties

Atari 1020

Der Atari 1020 ist ein 4-Farben-Plotter, der von der Firma Atari waterproof cycling phone pouch, Inc jersey of football teams. für die Atari-8-Bit-Heimcomputer ab 1983 vertrieben wurde.

Der 1020 funktionierte auf der Basis eines Plottermechanismus, der von der Firma ALPS hergestellt wurde. Die gleiche Mechanik bildete die Grundlage für verschiedene andere low-cost Plotter in dieser Zeit, wie den Commodore 1520, den Oric MCP-40, den Tandy/Radio Shack CGP-115. Der Atari 1020 Plotter wurde über die SIO Schnittstelle mit dem Atari 8-Bitbus verbunden.

Der 1020 konnte Texte mit 20, 40 oder 80 Zeichen drucken sowie Graphiken auf einer Druckbreite von 114 Millimeter ausgeben. Die Graphiken wurden erzeugt football uniform costume, indem einer von vier Farbstiften benutzt wurde, um Linien zu zeichnen. Dabei wurde eine Kombination von horizontalen und vertikalen Bewegungen durchgeführt, um diagonale Linien zu erhalten. In der kleinsten Schriftgröße können mit für die damalige Zeit akzeptabler Geschwindigkeit bis zu 80 Zeichen pro Zeile geschrieben werden.

Die Steuerung des Plotters war über das Atari BASIC möglich cheerleading socks wholesale.

Atari 400 · Atari 800 · Atari 1200XL · 1400XL · Atari 1450XLD · Atari 600XL · Atari 800XL · Atari 130XE · Atari 65XE · Atari 800XE · Atari XEGS

Atari 810 · Atari 815 · Atari 1050 · Atari XF551 · Atari XF351

Atari 410 · Atari 1010 · Atari XC11 · Atari XC12

Atari 820 · Atari 822 · Atari 825 · Atari 1020 · Atari 1025 · Atari 1027 · Atari 1029 · Atari XMM801 · Atari XDM121

Atari 830 · Atari 835 · Atari 1030 · Atari XM301

Atari 850 (Schnittstelleneinheit) · Atari 1064 (Speichererweiterung für Atari 600XL) · Atari 1090 (Erweiterungseinheit)

ANTIC · CTIA · GTIA · FREDDIE · POKEY · SALLY

Леец, Георг

8 августа 1896(1896-08-08)

Пярну, Эстония

 Эстония

18 октября 1975(1975-10-18) (79 лет)

Таллин, Эстонская ССР, СССР

Георг Леец (Georg Leets, Георгий Александрович Леец, 8 августа 1896, Пернов, Эстляндская губерния — 18 октября 1975, Таллин, Эстония) — эстонский военный деятель и историк.

Учился в Пярнуской гимназии, которая в 1915 была эвакуирована в Петроград. Окончил Павловское военное училище (ускоренный курс) в Петербурге (1916), юридический факультет Тартуского университета (1923), Высшее военное училище в Эстонии (1932).

Участник Первой мировой войны, офицер-артиллерист русской армии. Награждён орденами св. Анны IV и III степеней, св. Станислава III степени, Георгиевским крестом «с веточкой» (награда Временного правительства, которой по решению солдат награждались офицеры).

С 1918 служил в эстонской армии, участник Освободительной войны, награждён Крестом свободы I/3 (первого класса третьей степени — за военные заслуги) и II/3 (второго класса третьей степени — за личную храбрость и отвагу). С 1923 — майор, с 1926 — подполковник, с 1929 — полковник. Занимал командные посты в эстонской армии (в частности, был начальником артиллерии 1-й дивизии), одновременно, занимался преподавательской деятельностью, автор научных трудов по артиллерийскому делу и военной истории, в том числе: «Как начиналась Освободительная война 15 лет назад» (1933), «Нарвское сражение 28 ноября 1918 года» (1939).

В 1939—1940 — инспектор артиллерии. По собственным воспоминаниям, на совещании высшего командного состава эстонской армии с президентом Константином Пятсом высказался за отклонение советского ультиматума и оказание сопротивления частям Красной армии, вступающим на территорию Эстонии. Аналогичную позицию занял главнокомандующий армией Йохан Лайдонер, однако президент принял решение согласиться на советские условия.

В 1940 году зачислен в Красную армию в звании полковника, назначен начальником артиллерии 180-й дивизии, расквартированной в Северной Эстонии.

Арестован 28 июня 1941, отправлен в Норильский лагерь, в 1943 году приговорён к 10 годам лишения свободы и 5 годам ссылки. В лагере работал бухгалтером. В 1951—1956 жил в ссылке в Норильске.

В 1956 реабилитирован, восстановлен в звании полковника, однако пенсию ему не установили (видимо, из-за непродолжительности службы в Красной армии).

Вернулся в Эстонию, работал бухгалтером, в 1965—1973 — старшим научным сотрудником Таллинского городского архива toothpaste dispenser uk. Увлёкся историей, написал биографию Абрама Петровича Ганнибала — служившего на территории нынешней Эстонии «Арапа Петра Великого», русского военного инженера, предка А. С. Пушкина (книга увидела свет после смерти Г. Лееца). Подарил свою коллекцию оружия (108 предметов) Таллинскому городскому музею.

Похоронен на Александро-Невском кладбище

Запись в дневнике российского историка и писателя Н. Я. Эйдельмана от 26 мая 1975: «Удивительный визит к Георгию Александровичу Леецу на Перновском шоссе 135 кв. 24; сухой, подтянутый 80-летний (не дал бы!) человек. На стене охотничьи ружья, кинжалы, погоны артиллерийского полковника, портреты, разнообразные книги на разных языках. В 1915—16 поручик артиллерии, из Михайловской академии, затем начальник артиллерии в Эстонии, с 1940 — офицер Эстонского корпуса Красной армии, несколько сотен прибалтийских офицеров в Москву, на переподготовку. Летом 1941 г. — арест, „ввиду усложнившейся международной обстановки“, в Норильск, на общие (работы), 92 % погибло. Жена меж тем с дочерью — в Финляндии. Дочь потом в Венесуэлу. Ему — 10 лет „за подавление революционной деятельности“ (выжил благодаря русскому языку и хорошему почерку; бухгалтер). Потом бумажка о пожизненной ссылке; не подписал (1951&nbsp jersey of football teams;г.), ибо такой нет в советском законодательстве; ну и ладно… В 1957 освободили, с 2-й женой вернулся; реабилитация; занялся военной историей, председатель товарищеского суда при домкоме… Жена умирает от рака. Контакт с прежней семьей. Ходил в архив — наткнулся на письмо, подписанное Ганнибалом; вспомнил детство и Пярновскую гимназию, где заслужил высший балл за характеристику Ибрагима. Если б не он, погиб бы от тоски в последние годы; выполнил грандиозную работу. Готова работа — Пушкинский Дом одобряет. Авантюристы крутятся вокруг него; а он нашел истинный портрет Ганнибала (прежний принадлежал, он доказывает, Меллеру-Закомельскому Ивану Ивановичу, герою Очакова). Он же обосновывает, что реальный портрет — тот, что был опубликован А. Менье в 1962 г. (прекрасный негр!). Мы прощаемся, ему грустно — мне тоже. Жизнь».

Георгиевский храм (Гейсишкес)

Координаты:    

Георгиевский храм — храм во имя святого великомученика Георгия Победоносца в Гейсишкес (Вильнюсский район), построенный в 1865 году.

В селе Гейшишки (Geisiškės), фамильном имении князей Гедройцев (Гедрайтисов), с середины XIXвека наряду с прочими крепостными проживало около тридцати крестьянских семей с Гродненской губернии

Chile Home VALDIVIA 10 Jerseys

Chile Home VALDIVIA 10 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

, прибывших сюда в первой половине XIX века.

В 1839 году колония белорусских переселенцев смогла основать православную общину plastic reusable water bottles. Католик по вероисповеданию — Цезарь Гедройц выделили место под строительства храма и участок земли под православное кладбище.

9 мая 1865 года, в праздник св jersey of football teams. Георгия Победоносца в Гейсишкес состоялась закладка церкви. Храм строился в течение всего пяти месяцев трудами семей колонистов.

31 октября 1866 года храм был освящен епископом Ковенским, викарием Виленской и Литовской епархии Александром (Добрынином) в сослужении отца ректора семинарии и членов Духовной консистории священников Антония Пщолко и Петра Левицкого.

В начале XX века в селе поселились крестьяне, выходцы украинской Волыни.

Долголетним настоятелем Свято-Георгиевсого храма был священник Яцкевич, в декабре 1937 года его сменил священник Николай Круковский. В 1946 году приход Свято-Георгиевского храма насчитывал 642 человека design your own goalie gloves. В Советские времена гейсишский приход был официально зарегистрирован властями в 1947 году. Был национализирован дом притча с квартирами священников и два гектара земли.

С конца 1980-х годов и до настоящего времени настоятелем Свято-Георгиевского храма является священник Александр Адомайтис.